I’m starting a new trend in which not only do I cook with just one pot, but it’ll all be served in one big bowl! So here’s my official first entry in my new Bowl Series.
It’s been forever since I featured a recipe, but this one was definitely too good to pass up! I have been experimenting with my pantry staples and I came up with this amazing recipe that I know won’t disappoint!
Old Bay Chicken with Couscous
- Prepare 3-4 chicken tenderloins, and coat them with Old Bay seasoning. Pan fry in olive oil until cooked! When finished, set them aside.
- In the same pot, sautee 1/2 onions and 3 cloves garlic in same
- When finished, add 1 cup uncooked couscous to toast for a hot second.
- Add 1 cup of water (or broth).
- When couscous is finished (all liquid should be gone), season with salt, pepper, dried basil, and a diced bell pepper (pick any color you want!).
- Top with cooked chicken!
You should end up with a delicious and healthy dinner at the end, with enough flavors to keep you entertained. Enjoy!